64 Millions Artists look forward to the January Challenge 2019 - and invite libraries and their members to take part
Jemima is the Communications and Community Coordinator at 64M Million artists, and is hosting the January Challenge 2019. She is an inspired advocate of creative thinking and learning and thinks that anything that makes January fun is a big winner.
Related content and links
About this blog
The DCMS Libraries team supports ministers, as they oversee and promote the improvement of local government's provision of public library services in England. It is also responsible for other library policy such as DCMS sponsorship of the British Library and Public Lending Right Scheme. On this blog, members of the team talk about their work. Find out more
- How WIILMA partners with local libraries to widen community cohesion and reduce loneliness.
- BookTrust Storytime – how libraries are supporting families to discover reading.
- Read, Talk, Share – Stories from the frontline
- Online Media Literacy: why public libraries are the perfect partners
- Read-iscover Summer: Celebrating Reading Week