Digital clubs in Kent libraries. Jonathan Carton writes about progress with their LOFE funded project.
Jonathan Carton is seconded for a year as the Project Manager for Kent’s Digital
Dens. His substantive post is as the System Support Officer for Kent Libraries. In his spare time he likes to tinker with technology and drink profuse amounts of tea.
Related content and links
About this blog
The DCMS Libraries team supports ministers, as they oversee and promote the improvement of local government's provision of public library services in England. It is also responsible for other library policy such as DCMS sponsorship of the British Library and Public Lending Right Scheme. On this blog, members of the team talk about their work. Find out more
- How WIILMA partners with local libraries to widen community cohesion and reduce loneliness.
- BookTrust Storytime – how libraries are supporting families to discover reading.
- Read, Talk, Share – Stories from the frontline
- Online Media Literacy: why public libraries are the perfect partners
- Read-iscover Summer: Celebrating Reading Week