Nominet would like to see their free guides made available to small businesses - and see libraries as a good route to reach them
Neil is Head of Marketing, Planning, Insight and Analysis at Nominet. He has over 20 years experience in global IT organisations and now works on awareness campaigns, online marketing, partnerships, events and developing innovative research based programmes.
Related content and links
About this blog
The DCMS Libraries team supports ministers, as they oversee and promote the improvement of local government's provision of public library services in England. It is also responsible for other library policy such as DCMS sponsorship of the British Library and Public Lending Right Scheme. On this blog, members of the team talk about their work. Find out more
- Libraries paving the way for youth enterprise
- 5 months of engagement with over 100 contributions - libraries strategy deep dive sessions completed
- Libraries sector in the King's Birthday Honours List 2023
- Celebrating the Coronation with libraries and archives
- Can libraries drive prosperity through individual one to one support?