Nick Partridge shares his reflections on a year spent with the Taskforce, describes his work to create a set of Performance Indicators, and invites people to give feedback on them
Introducing Nick Partridge, the latest secondee to join the Taskforce
Related content and links
About this blog
The DCMS Libraries team supports ministers, as they oversee and promote the improvement of local government's provision of public library services in England. It is also responsible for other library policy such as DCMS sponsorship of the British Library and Public Lending Right Scheme. On this blog, members of the team talk about their work. Find out more
- Public libraries and climate change
- Climate change and the power of libraries
- Libraries and climate change: reducing, reusing and recycling in GLL
- How WIILMA partners with local libraries to widen community cohesion and reduce loneliness.
- BookTrust Storytime – how libraries are supporting families to discover reading.