Dionne writes about her work in Bradford libraries
I plan and manage Bradford Library Service’s programme of promotions and reading events for adults. I am responsible for the purchasing of adult fiction stock for the service and manage the organisation and administration of book/reading events and themed activities which encourages the active participation of library staff and customers in reading, writing and culture related activities.
Related content and links
About this blog
The DCMS Libraries team supports ministers, as they oversee and promote the improvement of local government's provision of public library services in England. It is also responsible for other library policy such as DCMS sponsorship of the British Library and Public Lending Right Scheme. On this blog, members of the team talk about their work. Find out more
- Libraries paving the way for youth enterprise
- 5 months of engagement with over 100 contributions - libraries strategy deep dive sessions completed
- Libraries sector in the King's Birthday Honours List 2023
- Celebrating the Coronation with libraries and archives
- Can libraries drive prosperity through individual one to one support?