Jason Tutin describes how Leeds libraries is leading the initiative: 100% Digital Leeds
Jason has worked in digital leadership roles in Leeds Library and Information Service for over ten years. In his current role as Digital and Learning Development Manager, he leads on the innovative development of digital strategies and learning programmes across Leeds libraries. Jason and his team explore new ways that libraries can use digital technologies to benefit individuals and communities.
Leeds Libraries award winning coding activities
The story behind Leeds libraries award-winning marketing campaign
Related content and links
About this blog
The DCMS Libraries team supports ministers, as they oversee and promote the improvement of local government's provision of public library services in England. It is also responsible for other library policy such as DCMS sponsorship of the British Library and Public Lending Right Scheme. On this blog, members of the team talk about their work. Find out more
- How WIILMA partners with local libraries to widen community cohesion and reduce loneliness.
- BookTrust Storytime – how libraries are supporting families to discover reading.
- Read, Talk, Share – Stories from the frontline
- Online Media Literacy: why public libraries are the perfect partners
- Read-iscover Summer: Celebrating Reading Week