The Carnegie Trust’s Rachel Heydecker reports on 4 more of the projects running as part of the Engaging Libraries programme
Rachel is Policy and Development Officer at the Carnegie UK Trust.
Rachel Heydecker from Carnegie UK Trust introduces the new group of Carnegie Library Lab partners, and their projects
The Carnegie Trust’s Rachel Heydecker reports on 3 of the projects running as part of the Engaging Libraries programme
Rachel and Andy introduce the programme, share news of a couple of projects and write about the support network
Rachel Heydecker from the Carnegie UK Trust writes about the projects awarded funding via the new scheme they set up in partnership with the Wellcome Trust
Related content and links
About this blog
The DCMS Libraries team supports ministers, as they oversee and promote the improvement of local government's provision of public library services in England. It is also responsible for other library policy such as DCMS sponsorship of the British Library and Public Lending Right Scheme. On this blog, members of the team talk about their work. Find out more
- Libraries paving the way for youth enterprise
- 5 months of engagement with over 100 contributions - libraries strategy deep dive sessions completed
- Libraries sector in the King's Birthday Honours List 2023
- Celebrating the Coronation with libraries and archives
- Can libraries drive prosperity through individual one to one support?